Radius proxy implementation

doqb at hotmail.com doqb at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 15:18:49 CEST 2011

Hello...

I was able to overcome a lot of stoppers but I still need some help.

SERVER------------freeRadius-------------client

the freeradius is proxying authentication messages to the SERVER, after
authenticated, the client is doing accounting to freeRadius and packet
counts are stored in mysql on the freeRadius.

when a certain volumen of packets is reched, I need the freeRadius to send
an Authentication request to the SERVER, is that possible?

I was trying to run a radclient instance on the accounting section of the
freeRadius in order to compose this message, but I cannot run the radclient
in unlang for some reason.