multuple ldap freeradius ssid

seb2020 girard.seb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:54:43 CEST 2011

Thanks for your reply !

I will do what you say me ! I will make one SSID and check with the group my
user with the OU of the user.

My user is by example : user.group.locality.tree

How I can retreive the numbers of letters in my loginname ?
And this verification, I need to make in this file /site-avaible/inner-tunel
? with something like that ? But how i can retreive the length of the
username with this code ? Use Regex ?

modules/ldap:

ldap {
  basedn = "ou=%{Tmp-String-0},o=XXX"

sites-available/...

authorize {
  if (username have 3 letters) {
    update request {
      Tmp-String-0 = "ou=xx,ou=xx"
  elsif (username have 8 letters) {
    update request {
      Tmp-String-0 = "ou=xx,ou=xx"

In finally, I want to put my students in the VLAN students, and the staff in
the VLAN staff

-----