documentation and project organization (Was: Using LDAP with EAP-TLS)

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Mon May 16 21:52:10 CEST 2011

Good point about configuring multiple things at once - but that is a "recipe" - right? Several ingredients that make a tasty cake?

I think it would be a pretty common deployment scenario: lots of people have Cisco and AD, and want to auth their Cisco admins / VTY access against AD.  We used this exact scenario as a basic starting point with FR (and I've noticed others on here do the same) before moving on to more complicated setups.

I probably "should" doc some stuff for internal use regardless, so even if no one else finds it useful it won't be a waste of time.