HUAWEI MA5200G and Vendor Specific Attributes

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:58:40 CEST 2011

Hello All
I’m using freeradius 1.1.8 with a C external program for auth/acct. I’m
sending attributes to RAS by printf . RAS type is HUAWEI MA5200G And I send
attributes as follows:

                        printf("Session-Timeout=%d",session_time);

                        printf(",\nInput-Peak-Rate=%d",(int)rx_burst);

                        printf (",\nInput-Average-Rate=%d",(int)rx_rate);

                        printf(",\nOutput-Peak-Rate=%d",(int)tx_burst);

                        printf(",\nOutput-Average-Rate=%d",(int)tx_burst);

the last 4 lines are HUAWEI vendor specific attributes. MA5200G RAS Debug
does not show any attributes inside of auth request. I remove the HUAWEI
vendor specific attributes (the last 4 lines), RAS shows the standard
attributes correctly. What is the problem? HUAWEI says it support only
radius 1.1, So does freeradius support 1.1 when sending attributes by printf
via external program or not?