Renaming during Machine Authentication

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Thu May 19 20:00:52 CEST 2011

Yeah, not sure what "Abooba" does when it terminates PEAP, but it weirds things out sometimes.  Still doesn't explain why XP just worked but W7 had bunches of issues, but I can attest that making the Abooba controllers pas *eap to FR works better - maybe works 100%.
The only thing we noticed is, if Abooba does NOT terminate PEAP - there is no "local" login option available.  We had our two FR servers configured as well as local login (as last resort).  I guess now we need to be REALLY sure at least one FR server is up all the time!