Force "Accept" to authentication

Lubenski, Zeev [GCS] zlubensk at LGSInnovations.com
Fri May 27 18:05:38 CEST 2011

Phil

We have a WiMAX client that supports only EAP-TLS, on our side (long story why) - we support only EAP-TTLS
Here is the scenario:

Client ----> Server

Access Request

Server---> Client

Challenge with EAP-TTLS

Client--> Server - nop EAP TLS

Server ---> Client

Ok - EAP TLS it is, but this in g=fact can't work (our internal problems) so the authentication fails

What we are trying to do is to accept the very first Access Request

I am thinking just to set authentication type on the Server as a user id /password and allow any user, so we can answer with accept on very first message

Regards
Zeev