add field in radcheck table

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Nov 1 07:09:28 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 12:42 PM, gary <gary.yang at browan.com> wrote:
> I read freeradius how-to it recommand use only user name as authentication.

No it doesn't.

> read as below:
> "If you're stripping all domain name elements from usernames via realms,
> remember NOT to include the domain name elements in the usernames you put in
> the SQL tables

You conveniently ignore the first part: "IF you're stripping all
domain name elements from usernames"

If you don't strip domain names/realms then you don't have to read the rest.

> Anyway, it is appreciate if someone can point direction or share documention
> how to add a check column in radcheck table I can study.

Just edit the queries, e.g. raddb/sql/mysql/dialup.conf.
If you want to customize it, you need to have sufficent sql knowldege
(e.g. SELECT, JOIN, etc).

--
Fajar