data limit

Tyron van Greunen tyron at easinetworks.co.za
Fri Nov 4 00:36:16 CET 2011

Hello,

I know this question has been asked a few times,i've googled the topic and
a few posts have popped up.I'd like to know which methods anyone has used
to supply capped or limited data accounts on freeradius,some have created
their own scripts or perhaps some have used
attributes.I've seen mixed answers and suggestions on how to go about this,
and being new to freeradius i would just like to know the general census on
which is the favourable/easiest method to go about doing this.At the moment
im using daloradius as the frontend.

Thanks in advance

Tyron