EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS

Panagiotis Georgopoulos panos at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 17:24:01 CET 2011

Hello all,

                I have a policy in my post-auth that calculates a hash function based on
the real-identify of the user. The idea is that if the request is EAP-TTLS then I want to
use the User-Name property of the inner tunnel, whereas if the request is for EAP-TLS I
want to use the BUF-Name (if I've got it correctly).

                How do I determine in my policy whether we are doing EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS?
Can anyone help with that 'if' I am looking for?

                Thanks a lot in advance,

                Panos