Simultaneous-Use For Group Using Unlang

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Nov 9 14:57:58 CET 2011

det.explorer at yahoo.com wrote:
> I'd like to implement this using unlang but not sure where to start. The part that I am having difficulty is on where to create the procedure and how to call the procedure. The rest of the things like the DB query I can reuse from the existing program. I want to implement this using unlang to avoid having to open a new MySQL connection.
>
> Any example, I can follow?

  The SQL module supports string expansion.  The input strings are just
SQL statements.  The output is just a one-line string containing the
result of the SQL query.

  This means you can call SQL procedures directly from unlang:

	if ("%{sql: call procedure with args}" > 2) {
		... more than 2 people logged in ..
	}

  Very simple!