ldap+freeradius

suggestme samanaupadhyay at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:31:51 CET 2011

Guys,

I configured FreeRadius for Authentication with Active Directory by following the steps as suggested by Alan's deployingradius.com. Everything is working successfully like Samba, Kerberos, ntlm_auth configuration, I can successfully join the domain as an administrator and also user can be authenticated by their credentials successfully. Now I need one suggestion here: Is there any way that administrator be able to read and write the information about user's access privileges by joining the domain. Such as users are allowed/denied for WIFi access, VPN access etc. I don't know whether it is possible or not by confguring anything with Samba/Kerberos/ntlm_auth/FreeRadius or should I need any other program to obtain this goal.

I am configuring FreeRadius for the 1st time so, your idea will be greately appreciated.

Thanks,