radius sql quastione

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Mon Nov 14 08:48:06 CET 2011

@Hi Alan,

thank you for you answer. Is it possible to block second packages from
NAS (that I would not get thous entries in my sqltables)?

p.s.: I do not get any information about this issue on freeswitch maling
list...

  71.449050 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Request(4) (id=235, l=265)
  71.517347 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Response(5) (id=235, l=20)
  73.536126 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS Access-Request(1)
(id=236, l=210)
  73.567412 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS Access-Accept(2)
(id=236, l=20)
  73.572794 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Request(4) (id=237, l=321)
  73.574156 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Response(5) (id=237, l=20)
  83.482760 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Request(4) (id=238, l=401)
  83.485670 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Response(5) (id=238, l=20)
  83.514594 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Request(4) (id=239, l=402)
  83.516404 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx RADIUS
Accounting-Response(5) (id=239, l=20)

Regards,
Miha