Help: FreeRadius Users with multiple passwords

Duong Manh Truong ngoahotanglongbk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:00:27 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have encounter with an issue and can not find the solution after several
days of thinking :(

I set up FreeRadius & Mysql successfully, testing with some account ok,

but my real case: Lot of my users *have more than 1 passwords*,

Example: User: "truongdm" comes with the password "abc123" or the password
"123abc" is both ok

Please help me: How can i set it up?

- I try to insert serveral records with the same "username" and difference
"value" - password- in the "radcheck" table
but at one time, the server accept 1 pair of "username/value" only :(

- I try to edit the file "users" manually but no help .....

Anyone has had this matter, please help me find the direction!

Thanks & Best Regards!