OpenVPN + pam_auth_radius + Windows 2008 Radius Server

Nate openvpn at aivector.com
Wed Nov 23 06:40:28 CET 2011

"In any case, openvpn-related integration issues is better suited on
> openvpn list/forum. This list is more suitable for problems related to
> freeradius (hint: if you haven't had the need to run FR in debug mode
> then most likely it's not FR problem)."

Funny thing, they just sent me here lol

"If you simply want to authenticate openvpn users using radius, no need

> to involve pam at all. See http://www.nongnu.org/radiusplugin/"

Thanks, I've tried the radiusplugin.  Maybe I'll install it again.  I didn't have much luck with that either.

I appreciate the help though.  My guess is at this point we have a radius server problem, but our cisco devices don't have any problems connecting to it, which is why I came to this forum.