Radius Server Doesn't Communicate AP

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Oct 1 23:46:51 CEST 2011

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Alejandro Moreno <mamr901 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> So...this is the output for the radtest from localhost...for the AP radtest
> there is no debugging output...what does this mean??

Get a network expert to do hands-on troubleshooting for you.

>From what you've shown so far, my guess is something is preventing
radius from receiving packets from external network. It can either be
host-based firewall on the radius server (e.g. iptables), network
setting (e.g. primary-secondary IP), etc. It should be pretty easy,
and you've been given hints on how to do that, but since you're still
unable to solve the problem I recommend just get an expert.

Until the debug log can show that the server receives a packet from
the NAS, it's not really a radius problem. Fix your network.

--
Fajar