Radius Server Doesn't Communicate AP

Alejandro Moreno mamr901 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:57:48 CEST 2011

Something weird just happened...I connected the router encore (the one with radius authentication) to the pc so there were two active networks, the LAN and the wirelss network....this is supposed to not letting me able to connect to the internet, but the msn was still working...just msn nothing else...i couldn't surf on the internet...i dont know what this means...? is it related with the router not communicating with the radius server...?