Freeradius for Lan

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Oct 2 22:21:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 3:04 AM, Alejandro Moreno <mamr901 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> So...New Topic???
> What happened with mine...nobody could help me???

Not sure who's hijacking who's thead here, but anyway

you were given advice to check the network, or hire an expert to do
so, as it looks like a network problem
you adamantly insist you want to keep looking at it from radius side

is there really a need to continue this further? You're not listening
to given advice, lack the needed knowlodge to solve it yourself, and
refuse to get help from an expert.

If my guess is correct, a network expert with access to your radius
server, NAS, and networking elements (e.g. router, firewall) would
only need 30 minutes or so to solve your problem.

--
Fajar