"authentication" sub in perl

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 17:32:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

>    Thank you for the response.
>    How can I build the FreeRADIUS with EAP support? I checked the configure
>    and Makefile anc couldn't figure it out

did you build it yourself then? if so, then what platform? as that will decide
the package name.

ssl-devel, ssl-devl, openssl-devel, openssl-dev are the usual names of the required
RPM or PKG file that must be installed.... if you'd piped the output of the ./configure
stage through grep eg

./configure --with-whatever-options | grep WARN

you'd see all the warnings about functionality that wont work because of lack
of development headers/libraries

alan