Multiple NAS freeradius

Alejandro Gandara agandara at optaresolutions.com
Tue Oct 4 13:32:30 CEST 2011

Hi list,

Im using freeradius 2.1.10 with ldap and I have a doubt.

Im testing radius with two NAS , first one an  openvpn service and the other
one  is a switch Procurve.

My question is the following:

 Can I configure the openvpn nas to read some attribute from the ldap ( as
framedipaddress) and at the same time configure switch procurve to read the
attribute pool-name from the radius?
 How can I tell freeradius which attribute read for each nas?

For example:

User1 connect trhough openvpn so it will get the ip provided from
framedipaddress attribute.
User 1 disconnect openvpn
User 1 connect with wired connection so it will get  the IP provided for
ippool after read poolname attribute from ldap.

Thanks very much for your time and peacence.

Regards,

Alejandro Gándara Álvarez