MySQL and FreeRADIUS environment

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Tue Oct 4 17:06:35 CEST 2011

Hi again,
I have a doubt, what happen if in my company we want to have two servers,
both with freeradius service and mysql service and this two servers could be
actives with mysql data replicated? We would like to have two servers as
actives with the ability to be both functional. I think that is more
difficult than the other solution but this is best.

Is possible to make the data replica with TCP protocol with FreeRADIUS? Do
you prefer FreeRADIUS replica or mysql replica? What is the best solution to
make the replica?

Thank you very much!!! I hope your answers!!