radius dhcp

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Wed Oct 5 21:05:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have a setup where th user initiates DHCP request to the NAS. The NAS
then tries to authenticate the user using regular radius requests
(basicilly Access-Request with username=macaddr). If authenticated the
NAS relay the dhcp request to a dhcp server

That works. I want to know if there is any *standardized* way to specify
the NAS the DHCP server to relay the DHCP request to, using attributes
in the radius Access-Accept?
I have found dhcp dictionnary (talking about gateway DHCP to RADIUS) but
am not sure it is intended to do that.

If not does anybody knows if it's possible with redback xxxSE BRAS?

Regards.
--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>