Trapeze dictionary enhancement proposal

Fred fred.maison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:07:50 CEST 2011

Arran,

Juniper vendor code is 2636
 I did not heard about vendor code renumbering when Juniper acquired Trapeze.

I just looked at
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-independent/wireless/information-products/topic-collections/wireless-lan/software/mss-75-config.pdf#search=%22trapeze%20dictionary%20radius%22

At the moment, there is no changes, vendor code for Trapeze is still
14525, not 2636, and new attrs nuber 8 to 12 are there, as in my

When Juniper acquired Netscreen many years ago, they have maintained
until now the original Netscreen vendor code  3224.

Best regards