Rewriting wimax calling-station-id with perl

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 18:41:54 CEST 2011

On 10/06/2011 10:42 AM, James T. Mugauri wrote:
> I am trying to install it on ubuntu 11.04 server. If there are rpm
> packages suitable for CentOS 5.x prebuilt with wimax and mysql, i would
> take that!

Of course there are. In RHEL5 the package is called freeradius2 and is
prebuilt with wimax an mysql. The current version is 2.1.7, but if you
wait a little while for the 5.8 update the latest 2.1.12 will be available.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/