about Simultaneous-Use and Multiple NAS

Alexandre Chapellon a.chapellon at horoa.net
Mon Oct 10 08:28:36 CEST 2011

Set simultaneous login limit to 1 for the account and add the NAS IP
address in there "where" clause of the simul_count_query.
Note that doing so require use of an rlm_sql module in the the session
section of freeradius config.

Regards.

--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>