Problems with my radrelay configuration?

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 12:41:46 CEST 2011

Hi,
> Yes, I have copied detail file with radrelay-detail name. This is wrong? So,
> how I have to define this module? I thought that this was enough.

freeradius doesnt care about the NAME of the file. it cares about the
instance name configured in the file

eg

file = mschap

mschap {
}

file = mschap-local

mschap mschap-local {
}

note, how the module has been given an instance name.  if you look at eg
the virtual servers you will see the same...eg

server inner-tunnel {
}

thats how the inner-tunnel server is known.... NOT by the fact that the filename is inner-tunnel!

:-)

alan