about free radius server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Oct 19 10:28:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Harish Mandowara <harishm at cdac.in> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please tell me how to configure my freeradius server with wifi
> accesspoint.

There is no single source of information that I know of that put all
that you need together in a complete document.
Feel free to contribute your own documentation if you get this working.

In the mean time, deployingradius.com has enough information to get
started with simple setup, but only for radius part. You still have to
look another place (e.g. documentation from vendor) to configure your
wireless AP.

> its very urgent. I am getting many problem.

I'd recommend you get an expert.

What you're saying is something like "Help, I'm sick and I don't know
why. Please tell me how to be a doctor in one day so I can cure
myself!".

--
Fajar