setup freeradius to generateng COA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Oct 20 08:03:08 CEST 2011

Alex rsm wrote:
> Yes, I read it and  followed the instructions:

  If you had, it would work.

> Based on the following docs, it should sends COA to my NAS-IP but it
> doesn't:

  You need to KEEP READING THE DOCUMENT.

  Look for "home_server".  You need to configure that, too.

  Honestly... when you use google maps for directions, it can give you
3-4 steps to follow.  Do you stop after the first step, and complain "I
followed the instructions, but I'm not at my destination!"

  Read ALL of the document.  I keep saying "READ THE DOCUMENT" because I
really mean that you should READ THE DOCUMENT.

  If you post another message which makes it clear you haven't read the
document, you can be unsubscribed from the list.  You're being rude, and
that's not acceptable.