Problems with radrelay

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Oct 20 14:06:36 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:31 PM, tonimanel
<antoniofernandez at fabergames.com> wrote:

> I did not write the output result.
>
> > The first server only writes in detail file if it is not launch with -n
> > radrelay option.
>
> > That's how it's supposed to work.
>
> Yes, but I want to say that only writes in detail_file (second detail file)
> when it's launch without -n radrelay option, when it should writes in
> detail_file (second detail file) with or without -n option, I think.

As usual, back to basics.

Where did you get "-n radrelay"? Had you bother to run "man radrelay"
(to look at the manpage) you'd immediately see

"
NAME
       radrelay -- Deprecated command.
"

You DO know what deprecated means, right? Note that in the last
numbered list to check I wrote earlier, I didn't mention anything
about radrelay. What I wrote is basically steps to check when you want
to write accounting to a db AND file, then use a virtual server to
read the file and proxy it to another radius server.

Have you been following the list? What number are you on?

--
Fajar