Problems with radrelay

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Fri Oct 21 14:56:32 CEST 2011

Hi everybody.

I guess that it's normal but I would like to know it. I have configured two
servers with robust-proxy-accounting model. My doubt is, when radiusA server
writes a record into database, writes Its current time and then sends
accounting packet to radiusB server (proxying). RadiusB server receives the
packet and writes the record into database but with different time
(obviously Its current time) (a few seconds of difference). This is correct?
I thnik that yes...

So, if I want to have the same data between radiusA and radiusB, must I to
use copy-acct-to-home configuration model to get it?

Thanks.