Authorising Clients by Calling Station ID Not IP

JennyBlunt jennyshoehorn at me.com
Mon Oct 24 10:47:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My hosts are all dynamic so am using dynamic-clients - don't think that
affects things though does it?

If I put the following in my authorize section (to keep things simply), my
query has a null value:

Huntgroup-Name := "%{sql:SELECT `groupname` FROM `radhuntgroup` WHERE
nasipaddress='%{NAS-IP-Address}'}"

The mysql query then looks like this:

SELECT `groupname` FROM `radhuntgroup` WHERE nasipaddress=''

If I use packet-src-ip-address, the query is fine.

Replacing with called-station-id renders nothing as well.

Does this have something to do with the dynamic clients??

Jenny