Why is not writting in second detail file?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Tue Oct 25 12:49:53 CEST 2011

I have got the same result writting "update control" inside of preacct. This
is proxy configuration, but I don't want a proxy configuration, I would like
to get a copy-acct-to-home-server configuration with the same set of
information in radacct table. I have configured proxy.conf because in
copy-acct-tome-server says that proxy.conf must to have realms, pool and
home_server.

What is wrong? What I should to do?

In the last, I had got the same set of information with radrelay
configuration (this is deprecated). Then I got proxy configuration, but
copy-acct-to-home-server configuration is being very difficult. :(

Regards.