Freeradius rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Invalid TLV specification (WiMAX MS)

James T. Mugauri james at africonnect.co.zm
Wed Oct 26 09:13:57 CEST 2011

Apologies for my incorrectly headed last response:

On 10/26/2011 12:11 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org
wrote:
>    You just add the attributes, and the server will take care of
> encapsulating them in TLVs.
Is there any thing i must pay attention to with regard to either (or
both of):

1. The order in which i define the attributes, especially when i am
defining 2 QoS-Descriptors (for downlink and uplink e.g.) and 2 or more
Packet-Flow-Descriptors (for controlling different types of traffic)

2. The operator I should use. When should I use '+=', or is ':=' alright
in every instance?

Regards,

JamesTM