PEAP with Machine auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 26 16:02:41 CEST 2011

Sergio NNX wrote:
> This kind of Q&A thing helps no one here!

  Nonsense.  Explaining WHAT is going on, and WHY it's difficult for us
to help you is useful.

> Many people are reporting the
> same issue on different platforms! I don't think the problem is either
> with the client or the certificates since I conducted some testing using
> the same client and the same certificates but an old FR version (1.1.7)
> and the tests pass. It's easier to blame something else but we could
> spend that time contributing to the solution and so helping others!

  You want me to spend more time contributing?

  Right... I don't need to sleep or eat.

  If what you say is true (older versions work), then *you* can
contribute.  Build each version of the server until you find that
version X works, and version X+1 doesn't.

  I don't have the Windows machines for these tests, so I can't do them.
 Only you can.

  Go ahead.  Contribute.  Do what you ask others to do.  I'm waiting.