RES: FreeRadius + MySQL | radacct: Errors and Warnings

Daniel Menezes listas at dmnzs.com.br
Wed Oct 26 19:13:07 CEST 2011

Yes, there is a large number of rows in the radacct and radposauth tables.
The attribute 'Acct-Interim-Interval' works very well but makes many
records.
I rotate these tables to archive old records, I think I'll do this every
month.

Of course, the script wouldn't solve all my problems, but it was very
useful.
Maybe I really need some customization to the backend, I'll think about it.

Thank you.

Sds,

---
Daniel Menezes