PEAP with Machine auth

Bonald bonald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:36:14 CEST 2011

Client is Windows7 w/SP1. Using Cisco PEAP it's working. When using
Microsoft PEAP it's failing for machine auth.

I am on WLAN
"netsh wlan show profile" just shows my SSID

That fixed my problem. I needed to check the correct CA in the
protected PEAP properties.
http://www.letu.edu/it/faq/article/AA-00414/0/What-should-I-do-if-I-get-the-error-message-The-connection-attempt-could-not-be-completed-when-connecting-to-wireless.html

thanks