RES: FreeRadius + MySQL | radacct: Errors and Warnings

Daniel Menezes listas at dmnzs.com.br
Thu Oct 27 19:55:18 CEST 2011

Fajar,

> So you mean radutmp was the root cause of your problem?

I don't know, but it's better now. =)

> What does FR log says? Does it say it recives duplicate or conflicting
packets?
> If yes, then the db is still slow. You still need to fix it. If not,
> then the problem might be somewhere else (e.g. congested network
> causing dropped packets)

This is strange!
When starting radius in debug mode I don't see any error, in normal mode
duplicate or conflicting packages have disappeared.
Always the statistics in MikroTik shows 2, 4 resends and timeouts .. a few.

I'll try other ways, first, change the DB engine.
Tomorrow i'll write about.

Thanks.

Sds,

---