Fixed Duration Weekly, Monthly and Daily Accounts

Suman Dash sumandash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:37:08 CET 2011

Re-Correct - Max-All-Session = 43200 ( It's in Seconds , Not in Minutes )

Second, It is not under our control to decide how much time the user users.
We can assign a continuous usage of XYZ minutes / Hours but what if the
user disconnects early ?

What happens when the user logins again ? Will you reject the user or
accept the user ?

Anyway, to answer your questions, Session-Timeout of 43200 is what needed
to give a continuous Session session of 43200. But again when the user
disconnects and re-logins , he/she will again get 43200 of time during
re-login.

Regards
Suman