Fixed Duration Weekly, Monthly and Daily Accounts

Suman Dash sumandash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:48:07 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

I think the poster is asking for a continuous amount of time after login.
Setting Expiration will give a max valid period in which the user can login
but under no circumstances it can provide a continuous period of usage.

Poster is also not clear what will happen if the user disconnects and
connects again So i think the question asked here is incomplete.

Regards
Suman