add field in radcheck table

gary gary.yang at browan.com
Mon Oct 31 11:23:36 CET 2011

Hi Fajar
I think the secondname field may be realm instead of.
I am thinking this in case without proxy, using local database it can
determine by two field "username+realm" instead one check field username
such as "gary at companyA" . User can see his/her name like "gary" only without
"@companyA" character.

Best Regards
Gary