IPv6 ready?

Sergio NNX sfhacker at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:32:07 CET 2011

Thank you all for your help. I added two more listen blocks in radiusd.conf and I updated detail { ... with the following: %{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}} and it works but ..... (there's always a but). if we use an IPv6 address, then Packet-Src-APv6-Address value will be, for instance, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0, and the path becomes :

               ${radacctdir}/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0/detail-%Y%m%d.log

but FR crashes since it cannot create a folder with that name. Is there any way of overcoming this issue? replace : with . or so???

Thanks again for your help.

Sergio.