Pre release of 2.1.12

Bruce Nunn ironrake at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 23:53:51 CEST 2011

40,000 authentications in about 6 and a half hours. I use eap, eap-peap, ldap, mschap, files, sql (mysql), proxy, and postauth mostly. No problems. The files and sql modules are where I have my wildest modifications, but that is that not much compared to what some people on this list are doing. I use the eap cach and configure the eap/mschap with "send_error = yes". No problems seen. My first impression is that the server is doing a cleaner job of managing child processes. My platform is CentOS 5.6 with standard packages except Samba and Freeradius.