Specifying Any Port for RADIUS Client

Det Det det.explorer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 05:07:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to connect to RADIUS server using RADIUS client software, not through NAS. Using RADIUS client software such as radperf will generate different port numbers when connecting to the RADIUS server. How do I place client information in NAS table such that I am able to specify IP and "any ports". When client connects to RADIUS server, server will just respond with,

Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown client 192.168.0.10 port 52268

thanks!
det