racct and radpostauth

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Sep 9 14:37:21 CEST 2011

> andreapepa wrote:
>> I said that because  in my tests an access-rejected request is still
>> recorded in radacct table with a start time and a NULL stoptime,

That is odd. What does the debug log says?

I'm specifically interested in whether the record in radacct was resulted by
(1) NAS sending accounting start even when auth failed, OR
(2) some configuration change caused radacct to add an entry even when
no acct request accepted

If #1, I'm not sure there's anything you can do on FR side, and NAS
shouldn't do that.

If #2, then fix your config, cause it's not supposed to do that.

--
Fajar