Error in dialupadmin

Alberto Mijares amijaresp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:43:44 CEST 2011

Hi andreapepa,

Thanks for your answer.

If I comment back this line I only see a white screen. This is very
very weird. I've installed thousands of web apps, and almost all php
based. There's no connection error anywhere.

I tried with the php CLI and I only see the same errors from apache2 error.log.

Could you give me some help, please?

HTML works fine.

Regards.

Alberto Mijares