Best Practices - maximum NAS entries in clients.conf

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Mon Sep 12 16:46:13 CEST 2011

Yup.  One could create a management / auth VLAN of sorts.  Set the source port for RADIUS/Auth/etc. to be said VLAN.  In theory then you would need only a single network entry in clients conf, and if you wish, reject traffic from any other "unauthorized" nets / IP's.

We do something similar as we also have a large number of switches and other NAS type devices.