Best Practices - maximum NAS entries in clients.conf

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Sep 12 23:42:55 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:42 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> Christ Schlacta wrote:
>> Even if this has not changed, the advantages of storing NASs in a table
>> is pretty significant.  make changes, call quick restart script, done.
>
>  Uh... no.   My message (again) talked about adding clients dynamically.

If I understand raddb/sites-available/dynamic-clients correctly, the
only way to store (well, to retrieve actualy) dynamic clients
definition in SQL is to use "%{sql:" expansion. Is there a way to make
it have some level of redundancy? Last time I check, "%{sql:" can't be
used on "virtual" modules (from instantiate or policy section) which
groups multiple sql instance together using "redundant".

--
Fajar