Quick enable/disable user account.

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:01:03 CEST 2011

Imagine that you have 5 000 disabled accounts and that you constantly
rejecting them over and over again...

Better option is to create specific group (for example disabled_accounts
with specific IP Pool) and assign users to this group when you want to
block them. Then you can redirect them to specific web page with
"welcome" message :)