radzap: Nothing to send

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Tue Sep 20 12:59:37 CEST 2011

Hello,

	I have a script using radzap to zap clients. This script with
freeradius 1.1.7 worked, but since I updated to 2.1.10 it didn't work.

	The command I run is:

root at vulpes21:~/scripts/radius# radzap -P 9937 -u <user> -N 10.57.112.8
localhost <secret>
radclient: Nothing to send.

	The output for this user in radwho -R is:

User-Name = "<user>"
Acct-Session-Id = "00002CC6"
NAS-IP-Address = 10.57.112.8
NAS-Port = 9938
Service-type = Login-User
Framed-IP-Address =
Acct-Session-Time = 92
Calling-Station-Id = "9084.0d64.2d83"

	Any idea?

	One difference between my 1.1.7 config and the new one is that now I'm
using virtual servers? Could it be the reason?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática