Authention Failure when putting NAS in private network.

2394263740 2394263740 at qq.com
Fri Sep 23 03:29:36 CEST 2011

Then this is not really FR problem, is it? Figure out how to configure
your gateway properly, or ask/hire competent people to do it.
 --
Fajar

 Hello, Fajar,

 The internet gateway drop the packet, so it's not a FR problem.

 We tested the NAT/PAT, Packet Forwarding and Application rules on gateway router. So far, only one WIFI router in private network is supported.

 When the WIFI router send the authentication request, the request port is dynamic, so we have to set up the packet forwarding to a single WIFI router.

 We're looking for some soluton like proxy etc.

 Thanks!

 Tom