same pool_key

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Fri Sep 23 16:23:26 CEST 2011

I am sorry, but if you expect people to continue to assist you it is imperative that you communicate with us correctly.  Please run the server in debug mode, capture the output and post the  output here along with a comprehensible description of the issue.  I must assume that the reason you have failed to do so is because some language barrier exists, however this is not an insurmountable issue.  We will work with broken English (heck someone here might actually speak your native language), but the server debug almost always shows you exactly what is wrong.  The FreeRADIUS team has worked very hard to put in excellent debugging statements for this very reason, and this is precisely why we pretty much demand debug output.

So, to recap:

1)      run the server in debug mode = radiusd -X

2)      Post the full debug log containing the issue to the list

3)      INCLUDE AN UNDERSTANDABLE DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM

PS:  You're also running a REALLY old version of FR ... your problem could be solved with a simple upgrade.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor